Saturday, February 19, 2005

IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.

I just made an accout on www.livejournal.com. It's just 'cause I have friends there, and it's cool to have two different journals on the 'net. I'm still on here most of the time, though. Anyway...the dance was great. The Napoeon Dynamite Dance for the Portland High Talent Show, I mean. I'm now a schoolwide celebrity. Life is awesome. People want to marry me. Wow. I'm so cool.

www.gizoogle.com: Best. Search. Engine. Ever. I'll provide you with a gizoogle translation of the above blog for you shizzies out there:

Its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidd'n.

i jiznust mizzle an accout on www.livejournizzles. its jizzay cause i have n(beep)z there, n its coo` ta have two different journals on tha net cuz this is how we do it. im stiznill on hizzy M-to-tha-izzost of tha time, though puttin tha smack down. anyway...the dance was great fo yo b(beep)h a(beep)s. tha napoeon dynamite dance fo` tha portland hizzay mad skillz show, i mean cuz its a doggy dog world. im now a schoolwide celebrity. life is awesome. thugz want ta marry me. wow. im so cool.www.gizizzles: best crazy up in here. search fo gettin yo pimp on. engine . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherf(beep)n' dome. eva , n(beep)z, better recognize. ill provide you witta gizoogle translation of tha above blizzay fo` you shizzies out there.
----------------------------------------------

It's a crazy site. I love it. I plan to post more often, being on school vacation. Comment on my frickin' posts, god%%#%#it! I don't do all this for free!

There's a website out there with the video of my dance on it. Only a select few people know where it is. I'll leave it to you shizzies to find it. I feel like frickin' Jay Bulworth here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home